Best Practices and Teacher Recommendations
- Keep the kits organized! Show your students that each kit is numbered to match the box/container, tray, manual, and other items.
- Have your lesson plans ready to go for implementation so you don't waste your two weeks of time.
- Get buy in from your administrator and TIS/tech. Have software and curriculum downloaded prior to the LEGO sets arrival.
- Be excited for your students!
- Share your great lessons (if you want) with other WV teachers by clicking on the button below.